Tuesday, February 13, 2007

James Modlish preaching "which rapture?"

I give so much importance to this subject because it is the next big event on the Lord God's calendar and a point of doctrinal confusion to many.
There's more to be said about the pre-tribulation rapture of the church but please listen to this excellent sermon.

Which Rapture?


notice that the title of the message implies MORE THAN 1 RAPTURE. Modlish gets into the doctrine 5-10 minutes into the sermon. It is 45 minutes long.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to hear the sermon, but the player did'nt work, even with the required plugin. Could this be repaired, please - or can I hea the sermon on another site?
I'm earnestly intrested to hear it.
Thanks and God bless you
John

3:57 AM  
Blogger Revelation 2:17 said...

Thanks for making me aware of that.
It's fixed now.
Everytime I question the usefulness of this page, somebody comments here which is encouraging.

I get most of my sermons from the following great site

http://www.ruckmanite.com/

You can download any of 'em straight, which is often more practical than streaming the file.

Enjoy!

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi again,
I tried again, but without sucsess. Maybe it's my browser ... But thanks for the ruckmanite-site, I found the James Modlish mp3's and have downloaded the rapture-sermon. I'm looking forward, to hear it this afternoon. He has some other interesting topis, he preached about. Perhaps I hear some moore.
Thanks, blessings and greetings,
John

2:45 AM  
Blogger Revelation 2:17 said...

Are you having that problem with the other audio fils on this page or just this one?
I'd like to fix'em if they don't work.
I'm glad the site was useful to you.
I'm sure you'll get a blessing out of these messages, some good teaching, and good preaching.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home